Sunday, February 3, 2008

Nicaragua: Day 4



Ola!

Its halftime at the Super Bowl, so I thought I´d take a minute to write. Its been a relaxing day.

We worshiped with Rene Polanco this morning. We had a combined service where the Central and North Americans lead the service. Ruben and I lead a prayer (in Spanish) while Pete and Noel gave 2 sermons - one in English and one in Spanish.

After the service, we headed for the market in Masaya. The group goes there most years to buy suvenirs. I bought a few things, though there will be no spoilers in this blog.

Now were back at the hotel, eating Pizza Hut pizza and watching the Super Bowl. How much more American can you get?

I don't have much else to add. We'll be hosting another clinic in Rene Polanco tomorrow. Tomorrow night I'll write my final entry from Nicaragua. It'll probably be short since our flight leaves early Tuesday morning.

Until tomorrow ...

No comments: