Sunday, July 5, 2009

USA 4 - Grenada 0

As my fellow soccer fanatics already know, the USA just defeated Grenada in the U.S. hosted Gold Cup. Watching it made me excitied about the trip to Grenada this Friday.

I've been on a couple of medical missions to Nicaragua (as you can see from this blog). This will be Tammy's first. We'll both be helping in the medical clinic. On the side, we'll report back to you on what we see and hear. It is a blessing for couples to have common spiritual goals and a common spiritual mission. I know it will bring us closer to each other and closer to God.

I want this to be a two-way street. As eager as I am to tell you what I see, we'd love to hear your insights as well. Please post you own thoughts, advice, insights, etc. We need the wisdom of those who've gone before us to guide us to fulfill God's purpose for us in Grenada. Please pray for the team and the people of Grenada.

No comments: